Located in Pattaya, Jomtien Thani Hotel is connected to the convention center and local attractions include Pattaya Beach. Regional points of interest also include Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
Jomtien Thani Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a coffee shop/café and a grocery. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Spa amenities include spa services and a hair salon. This 3.0 star property offers technology support staff, limo/town car service, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Pattaya property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
There are 246 guestrooms at Jomtien Thani Hotel. Balconies offer city or sea views. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer phones. 24 inch televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Guestroom renovations were completed in February 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1200
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1450
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: THB 400 (for 1 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: THB 150 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Is a great experience offering magic and Spy Zone. Situated on 2nd floor Pattaya Bazaar.…
- A new tourist attraction in town is the largest and most modern ocean aquarium in Asia, boasting…
- The former paddy fields have turned into a thriving beach. Only 3 km. down Pattaya…