- 2 Nights 3 Star Accommodation in Pattaya (with Breakfast)
- 2 Nights 3 Star Accommodation in Bangkok (with Breakfast)
- Complimentary - Half day City Temple Tour - Bangkok
- Complimentary - Half Day Coral Island Tour - Pattaya
- All Transfers on Seat In Coach (shared) Basis
- All Hotel taxes and Service charges included
Every move of the dancers in Alcazar Show, as you'll realise, is full of sensuality, art and entertainment. Every Wat (Buddhist temple) in Bangkok is a unique marvel of spirituality, architecture and religion. And every section in the Safari Park and Bird Park is lively, raw and full of adventure. This holiday brings you such experiences and much more in Thailand. As the name suggests, this Super Saver package gives hotel stay, meals, sightseeing and much more. Avail this holiday for 4 nights and 5 days of fun, and adventure.
Day 1 - PattayaArrive Bangkok Airport. Meet the Local tour operator and Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Check in into the Hotel (Standard Check in Time 1400 - 1500 Hours). Day Free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 - PattayaBreakfast in Hotel. Pick up from Hotel Lobby and proceed for Coral Island Tour. Remaining day free at own Leisure. You can explore nearby places on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Pattaya - BangkokBreakfast in the hotel. Check out from Hotel & Transfer to Bangkok enroute Pattaya City Tour (03 hours). Arrive Bangkok. Check in into the Hotel (Normal check in time is 1400 Hours, Early check in has been requested and is Subject to Availability). Remaining day is free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 - BangkokEnjoy breakfast in the Hotel. Half Day Bangkok City & Temple Tour. Rest of the day is Free at own Leisure. You can opt for some Optional Sightseeing Tour (at Additional Cost) or Explore the nearby Places in the City. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 - BangkokBreakfast in the Hotel. Check out from the Hotel & get Transfer to the Airport to board your Return Flight.
- Visa for Thailand will be granted on Arrival and is chargeable at 1000 Baht per person
- No inflight meals shall be provided
- The surface transport cost (train etc.) for - outstation passengers joining this tour at these departure hubs is not included
- The third person sharing the room will be provided a mattress or a roll-away bed
- Maximum of 3 persons are allowed in one room
- The Rate of Exchange (RoE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Airport taxes are included in the price list
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Visa fees of baht 1000 at Thailand airport OR Visa from India (Rs 2800/- per person extra)*
- You will need to Pay Rs. 1,000/- per person (Extra), If your transfer timings are not between 7 AM - 6 PM.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge (if Any)
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
At Touristlink, we love to travel!