Breezes Beach Club & Spa is located on the beach in Bwejuu's East Coast Zanzibar neighborhood and local attractions include Paje Beach. Regional points of interest also include Jozani Forest Reserve.
Dining options at Breezes Beach Club & Spa include 4 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, a steam room, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This Bwejuu property has 12 /11 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 50 km and an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2009.
There are 70 guestrooms at Breezes Beach Club & Spa. Balconies offer sea or garden views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer in room safes. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and welcome amenities. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in May 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Tanzania will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EUR 3.5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Bwejuu is a village on the Tanzanian island of Unguja, part of Zanzibar. It is located in the…
- Chwaka Bay is a large indentation in the central east coast of the Tanzanian island of Unguja -…
- The Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park is a 50 km2 (19 sq mi) national park of Tanzania …