Submit your photos! We'll be glad to post them.
Lulin Observatory is an astronomical observatory operated by the Institute of Astronomy, National Central University in Taiwan. It is located at the summit of Mount Lulin, on the border of Chiayi County and Nantou County, near Yushan National Park. In 2007, Comet Lulin (C/2007 N3), which will come nearest the Earth on 24 February 2009, was found by this observatory.
- LOT Cassegrain telescope (D=1-m, f/8)
- SLT R-C telescope (D=0.40-m, f/8.8) by RC Optical Systems  or 76-cm Super Light Telescope (SLT)
- Four TAOS robotic telescopes (D=0.50-m, f/1.9)
- Yushan National Park is one of the seven national parks in Taiwan and was named after the summit…
- Yushan in Taiwan is the highest mountain in Taiwan and the fourth highest mountain on an island.…
- Alishan or Ali Mountain is renowned throughout the world for the Alishan Sacred Tree, Alishan…
Travel Deals Around Lulin Observatoryview trip details >