Caesar Park Taipei is located in the Datong neighborhood of Taipei, close to Taiwan Storyland, National Taiwan Museum, and Chiang Kai shek Memorial Hall. Nearby points of interest also include National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall and Taipei Botanical Garden.
Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Taipei property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and gift shops/newsstands.
Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, televisions, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones. Flat panel televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request refrigerators. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: TWD 1680 (one way)
- Deposit: TWD 2000 per stay (for guests under 18 years old)
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: TWD 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: TWD 495 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Shin Kong Life Tower is one of the tallest buildings in Taiwan at 51 stories…
- Established in 1908, the museum is the oldest in Taiwan. The colonial government of Japan set…
- Zhongshan Hall (Chinese: 中山堂; pinyin: zhōngshāntáng) is a historical building which o…