The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. First Hotel Jörgen Kock features coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a fireplace in the lobby. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 105 guestrooms at First Hotel Jörgen Kock. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: SEK 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Tutankhamun - his tomb and his treasures is a unique, educational and entertaining exhibition that…
- Recognized as the Swedish gateway to Continental Europe, Malmo has effectively undergone a…
- Aq-Va-Kul is a swimming complex in western Malmö city, Sweden owned by Malmö Municipality.…