Colombo, Sri Lanka,
In addition to 2 restaurants, Earl's Regency offers 2 coffee shops/cafés and a snack bar/deli. 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Kandy property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 104 guestrooms at Earl's Regency. Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer desks and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Notifications and Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 153
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 153
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Asgiriya International Stadium, is a cricket stadium situated in Kandy, Sri Lanka. Asgiriya St…
- The scared Temple of the Tooth in the historic city of Kandy houses one of Buddhism’s most sac…
- Magul Maduwa or Audience hall is the place where the Kandyan kings held their royal court. It was…