It is considered a jewel of Sevillian Baroque.
Inside can be found the representation of Santa Justa and Santa Rufina, patron saints of the city. But, without doubt, the most interesting items are its Flemish paintings and Neoclassical reredos. The stained glass windows of this chapel combine antiquity and modernity. The most important is from 1479, while the most recent was made in 1932.