San Isidro Chapel in San Andres Church Photos
The chapel is the only thing that remains of the church of San Andrés burnt in 1936. Built in the 17th century by the architect Jose de Villarreal to house the remains of San Isidro. Brick is the most widely used material, the corners are reinforced with stone columns, crowned with an entablature decorated with brackets.
View San Isidro Chapel in San Andres Church guide >