The chapel is the only thing that remains of the church of San Andrés burnt in 1936. Built in the 17th century by the architect Jose de Villarreal to house the remains of San Isidro. Brick is the most widely used material, the corners are reinforced with stone columns, crowned with an entablature decorated with brackets. Outside there is a cupola, supported on an octagonal tambour, made of brick, decorated with vaulted niches that house the statues of the twelve Apostles and Four Evangelists.Recently restored by the architect Javier Valles.
Artistic period: Baroque
Historic period: 17th century
Setting: Capilla del Obispo (Chapel of the Bishop).
From 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
From 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Church can only be visited during hours of worship.