Catedral de San Cristobal de La Laguna Photos
In 1818, after the Nivar diocese separated from the Canary Islands bishopric, it adopted the Church of Los Remedios as its headquarters, thus converting it into a cathedral. It was built on a hermitage from 1511. A Mudejar church was begun in 1515.
View Catedral de San Cristobal de La Laguna guide >