Belonging to Andalusian, Baroque style.Declared National Monument. Located in the town centre, joined to the High Church.Inside there is abundant plasterwork as well as canvas by the Lucentine painter D. Juan de Dios Hernandez. In the centre of the chapel there is a tabernacle, richly decorated with scenes from the life of Christ.Both the pavilion and the images are by the Lucentino sculptor D.Pedro de Mena y Gutiérrez. The tabernacle is surrounded by a bronze rail. The chapel was finished in 1772.