Located in Puig, Ronda II is near the airport and Sagunto Acropolis Castle and Teatro Romano are local attractions. Regional points of interest also include City of Arts and Sciences and Valencia Conference Centre.
Ronda II's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2002.
There are 59 guestrooms at Ronda II. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. LCD televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 18 years old.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- This ancestral home was built in the 15th century. It is a Gothic building, but the many…
- Type of Beach: Composition: Sand Type of sand: Golden Conditions: Calm waters
- The castle contains remains of the buildings left by its various inhabitants: Romans, Visigoths,…