guildhall is one of the most beautiful civil buildings on the whole of the island. It was built in 1426 by Guillem Sagrera.
The base of the building is rectangular. Its interior is made up of a single roof with an ogives dome supported by helicoidal columns. It is separated by a garden of the Consulado del Mar
, a beautiful Renaissance building, now headquarters of the Regional Government.