This building, situated in the street which gives it its name, near Plaza
de la Magdalena, has been preserved mainly thanks to its use as a state school.
Its neo-classical style is clearly evident in the main entrance, dating from 1795, which replaced the former entrance which featured sculptures in high relief, two broken parts of which can still be seen in the garden. This house is probably one of the largest in the city, with its spacious halls, four courtyards, garden and allotments. Otherwise, it is a somewhat austere, although elegantly proportioned, affair.