Opera Hotel is located in the Plaza de Espana Royal Palace neighborhood of Madrid, close to Teatro REAL, Plaza Mayor, and Royal Palace. Nearby points of interest also include Cathedral de la Almudena and Plaza de Espana.
Dining options at Opera Hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This is a smoke free property.
There are 79 guestrooms at Opera Hotel. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Convent of the Descalzas Reales is in the palace where Charles I and Isabella of Portugal…
- The Royal Encarnacion Monastery was founded in 1611 by Philip III of Spain and Margaret…
- This monastery is situated in the Plaza de la Encarnacion square. It was built in the 17th century…