Description References For Maria Luisa Park
It was donated to the city in 1893 by the Infanta María Luisa Fernanda de Borbón, Duchess of Montpellier. It is laid out in the shape of a trapeze and is criss-crossed by tree-lined avenues (Hernán Cortés and Pizarro avenues). Where the avenues meet there are fountains and statues, making the park a kind of open-air museum.
View Maria Luisa Park guide >