Husa Paseo Del Arte is located in Madrid's Retiro Prado neighborhood, close to Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina SOFIA, Museo Del Prado, and Museo Thyssen Bornemisza. Nearby points of interest also include El Retiro and Plaza Mayor.
Husa Paseo Del Arte features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Madrid property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 260 guestrooms at Husa Paseo Del Arte. Bathrooms feature bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 22 per night
- Late check out: EUR 60
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Madrid Royal Conservatory is a music college in Madrid, Spain.The Royal Conservatory of Music wa…
- A social and cultural centre in the heart of Madrid Caixa Forum Madrid has restored the old Mediod&i…
- The museum is located in the old General Hospital built by the architect Sabatini under the orders…