Anacapri features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Granada property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2008.
There are 49 guestrooms at Anacapri. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is provided. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 15 per day
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Large Moorish house Since 1932, the State has used the building as the School of Arab Studies…
- Granada Baroque Although the original plans were Medieval, it is completely Baroque. It was not…
- The museum is set in the Casa de los Tiros, a 16th-century Renaissance building - special mention…