Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Dining options at Hotel Ganivet include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 146 guestrooms at Hotel Ganivet. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 19 per night
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The La Fuentecilla is a fountain located in Madrid, Spain. It was declared Bien de Interés Cu…
- Nineteen metres tall and opened in 1827, this is the most recent monumental gate built in…
- This is the most popular open air market in Madrid and one of the oldest, as its origins date from…