Best Western Arosa is located in Madrid's Gran Via Puerta Del Sol neighborhood, close to El Oso de Madrid, Plaza Mayor, and Puerta del Sol. Nearby points of interest also include Museo Thyssen Bornemisza and Plaza de Espana.
Best Western Arosa features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle during limited hours. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 126 guestrooms at Best Western Arosa. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 26.50 per day
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: EUR 12 (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 17.28 per night
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Gran Vía (literally "Great Way") is an ornate and upscale shopping street located i…
- The Muñoz Seca Theater is a theater in Madrid, Spain. The theater is named after playwright P…
- The Church of San Martín is a church located in Madrid, Spain. It was declared Bien de Inter&…