Ayre Hotel Gran Via is located in Barcelona's Sants Montjuic neighborhood, close to Placa d'Espanya, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, and Sagrada Familia. Nearby points of interest also include Montjuic and Castell de Montjuic.
Dining options at Ayre Hotel Gran Via include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Room service is available. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers business services. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and a porter/bellhop.
Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 17 per day
- Breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Plaça d'Espanya is one of Barcelona's most important squares, built on the occasion of the 19…
- Edificio Tarragona is a skyscraper in Barcelona, Spain. Completed in 1998, has 22…
- Fira de Barcelona is a trade fair ground and organizer that was officially constituted in 1932…