Dining options at Alicante Hills include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 204 guestrooms at Alicante Hills. Guestrooms have balconies. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, refrigerators, dishwashers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer desks. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximate amount)
- Safe: EUR 2 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Ideal for fishing. Type of beach: Composition: Gravel Conditions: Moderate waves
- The Port of Alicante is a seaport in Alicante, Spain on the Mediterranean Sea used for commercial…
- A fine collection of Spanish art The Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art (MACA) opened in…