Ada Palace is located in Madrid's Gran Via Puerta Del Sol neighborhood, close to REAL Academica de Bella Artes de San Fernando, Museo Del Prado, and Plaza Mayor. Nearby points of interest also include Museo Thyssen Bornemisza and Puerta del Sol.
Ada Palace features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 80 guestrooms at Ada Palace. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer phones. Flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request a turndown service. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Metropolis Building or Edificio Metrópolis is an office building in Madrid, Spain, at the…
- In Calle de Alcala you will find this impressive building, designed by architect Antonio Palacios…
- The Church of San José is a church located in Madrid, Spain. It was declared Bien de Inter&ea…