AC Jerez is a business friendly hotel located in Jerez de la Frontera, close to Estadio Municipal de Chapin, Royal Andalucian School of Equestrian Art, and Plaza de Arenal. Additional points of interest include Alcazar Gardens and Arabic Baths.
Recreational amenities include a health club. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Jerez de la Frontera property has 6 meeting rooms. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Business services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include A Marina, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff.
There are 90 guestrooms at AC Jerez. Balconies offer city views. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and desks. Plasma televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and Welcome amenities. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 6 per night
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Jerez de la Frontera, well known for its wines, its horses and its flamenco, preserves a historic…
- This vineyard started operating in the second half of the 19th century with its own wine…
- Founded at the end of the 19th century, it is now located in a group of 19th-century buildings,…