The Gyeongju National Museum is a museum in Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea. Its holdings are largely devoted to relics of the Silla kingdom, of which Gyeongju was the Capital. The museum is located immediately adjacent to the royal tomb complex, in an area which also includes the Gyerim forest, Cheomseongdae observatory, Banwolseong palace, and Anapji Pond.
The museum was first founded in 1945 as the Gyeongju Branch of National Museum Of Korea. The main building of the museum was build in 1968. The museum was upgraded as "Gyeongju National Museum" in 1975 and has been under expansion since then.