Selo is one of ten villages in the Municipality of Žirovnica in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia. It lies on the slopes of the Reber range between Žirovnica and Zabreznica and is more or less a continuous settlement with Zabreznica. There are open fields south of the village. The church of St. Cantius was first mentioned in 1468 and is a Baroque structure with a belfry from 1764, but there is evidence that it replaced an earlier Romanesque structure. Fragments of 15th-century frescoes survive on the southern wall. The interior of the church was renovated in 1955.