Lesce is a town in the Radovljica municipality in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia. It is an industrial as well as a tourist centre. It is one of the oldest mentioned settlements in the region, first noted in a document from 1004 together with Bled and Bohinj. In the centre of the old town there is the three-aisled pilgrimage church of the Assumption of the Virgin, originally a Gothic church with remnants of 14th century frescos on its exterior, but which was extensively changed in the 17th century in the Baroque style. The church is known for its frescoes in the dome of the presbytery painted by Franc Jelovšek.