The Maria Valeria bridge joins Esztergom in Hungary
and sturovo in Slovakia
, across the River Danube. The bridge is some 500 metres in length. It is named after Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria
, (1868–1924), the fourth child of Emperor Franz Josef, and Elisabeth.
The bridge was designed by Janos Feketehazy in 1893; he built several bridges on the Danube, including the Liberty bridge in Budapest and the Elisabeth bridge between Komarno and Komarom.