Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore is located in central Singapore, close to Civilian War Memorial, Esplanade Theatres, and Boat Quay. Nearby points of interest also include Singapore National Museum and Raffles Place.
Dining options at Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Singapore property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 1,261 guestrooms at Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore. Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. Guestrooms offer desks and in room safes. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: SGD 28 per day
- Valet parking: SGD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: SGD 10.70 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: SGD 40.70 (for 24 hours, rates may vary) )
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): SGD 30 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Saint Andrew's Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in Singapore, the country's largest cathedral.…
- Raffles City is a large complex located in the Civic District within the Downtown Core of the…
- The Raffles City Mall has several anchor tenants, with the Dairy Farm Group having a higher end…