Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Marina Bay Sands is located in the Marina Bay neighborhood of Singapore, close to Merlion, Raffles Place, and Esplanade Theatres. Nearby points of interest also include Thian Hock Keng Temple and Boat Quay.
Dining options at Marina Bay Sands include 13 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a health club and a children's club. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Singapore property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 2 mi. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a casino, valet parking, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
There are 2331 guestrooms at Marina Bay Sands. Guestrooms have city, sea, or river views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, desks, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 42 inch plasma televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: SGD 15 per night
- Optional resort fee: SGD 29.99 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A popular photography spot in Singapore, the Louis Vuitton Store is the first sophisticate…
- Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16) is a underground Mass Rapid Transit station located in the Marina Ba…
- Featuring over 800,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space, Marina Bay Sands Mall i…