Sukkat Shalom Synagogue or Belgrade Synagogue is currently the only fully active Jewish place of worship in Belgrade, as other synagogues citywide are not active.
It is located in central Belgrade area - near Obilicev Venac Square and central high street Knez Mihailova.
On June 15, 1924 there was a solemn ceremony for the laying of the cornerstone, within which a charter containing texts in Hebrew and Serbian was sealed. The charter was signed by King Alexander and Queen Maria of Yugoslavia. The general construction was finished by November 1, 1925, and once the interior had been completed, the building was finally opened in the summer of 1926, and consecrated by Rabbi Šlang.