St Munn's Parish Church is a Category A listed building in Kilmun on the Cowal Peninsula, Scotland. This church occupies the summit of a slight knoll about ten metres from the shoreline of the Holy Loch. The existing building of 1841 is on the site of a medieval parish church, endowed as a collegiate church in 1442 by Sir Duncan Campbell of Lochawe, and a tower of that period stands to the west of the present building.
At the north-east side of the church there is a mausoleum of the Campbell Dukes of Argyll. Rebuilt in 1795-6, it houses the effigy of Sir Duncan Campbell (died 1453) in full armour. There is a second effigy, of a female, probably Campbell's second wife, Margaret, daughter of Sir John Stewart of Ardgowan.