Ardlui railway station is a remote rural railway station, serving Ardlui at the north end of Loch Lomond, in Scotland. The station is 82 kilometres north of Glasgow Queen Street on the West Highland Line.
Opened to passengers on 7 August 1894 by the West Highland Railway, then run by the North British Railway, it became part of the London and North Eastern Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The station then passed on to the Scottish Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. Due to subsidence the main station building, of the standard 'West Highland' design, had to be demolished around 1970 with an open waiting area built on to the signal box.
When Sectorisation was introduced in the 1980s, the station was served by ScotRail until the Privatisation of British Railways.
The station was laid out with a crossing loop and an island platform. There are three sidings on the east side of the station.