Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Kadashevskaya Hotel is located in the Paveletskaya neighborhood of Moscow, close to Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow Kremlin, and Red Square. Nearby points of interest also include The Armoury and Lenin's Mausoleum.
Dining options at Kadashevskaya Hotel include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Limo/town car service and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 35 guestrooms at Kadashevskaya Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, desks, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Russia will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: RUB 500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: RUB 500 per night
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: RUB 3000 (one way)
- Early check in: RUB 12150
- Late check out: RUB 12150
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Moscow Central Bus Terminal is a bus terminal in Moscow for long-range and intercity passenger…
- Novgorod Kremlin (also Detinets) stands on the left bank of the Volkhov River about two miles…
- The Moscow Kremlin, sometimes referred to as simply the Kremlin, is a historic fortified complex…