Arbat Nord Hotel is located in central St. Petersburg, close to Blockade of Leningrad Museum, State Russian Museum, and Summer Garden. Nearby points of interest also include Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Arbat Nord Hotel features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. Additional property amenities include express check in. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: RUB 1100 (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1050 per stay (maximum RUB 1050 per stay)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): RUB 250 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: RUB 250 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: RUB 1400 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The State Russian Museum (formerly the Russian Museum of His Imperial Majesty Alexander III) is…
- Gostiny Dvor (Russian: Гости́ный двор) is a station on…
- Kazan Cathedral or Kazanskiy Kafedralniy Sobor, also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan,…