- What we collect
- When registering with us, we may collect the following information from you such as:
- Full name
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Other information relevant to surveys/promotional offers
- What we do with the information we collect
- We will use the following personal information in order to provide you with the travel offers & promotion from our site and provide our members with outstanding service as we continue to improve our own content and services.
We send update emails to our members from time to time, to keep them up to date with new destinations, promotions, and site news. Members and non-members are subject to the same privacy policies. Members can opt-out of these emails at the time of registration, or by going to the url "unsubscribe", or by replying to the original email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask our members additional information when they sign up. Additionally, we may solicit feedback from our customers. When you provide feedback or send inquiries to us, we may retain those
communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
In addition to the above, we use the information that you provide us in the following ways:
- We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Our members will, from time to time, receive information on tourist destination, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
- We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account. We reply via email or phone, in accordance with the users wishes.
- We will use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to assist us in diagnosing problems with our server as well as administering our website. Additionally, we use your IP address to help suggest you the matching destination and friend, and to gather broad demographic information about who our users are.
- Other Sites
- Data Collection by Conversion Tracking
- This site uses a cookie to measure advertising performance as we have opted in to conversion tracking on Google and its AdSense partners websites.The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad delivered by Google where we have opted in to tracking. These cookies expire within 30 days and are not personally identifiable. If this cookie has not yet expired when the user visits certain pages of this website, Google and Lark will be able to tell that the user clicked the ad and proceeded to that page. Each advertiser gets a different cookie, so no cookie can be tracked across advertiser websites.
- How we use the conversion cookie information. We use the information collected by the conversion cookie to provide aggregate conversion stats. We are able to see the total number of users who have clicked on our ad and proceeded to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag, but they do not have access to personally identifying information.
- How to opt out of the conversion cookie. If you want to disable conversion tracking cookies, you can set your browser to block cookies from the googleadservices.com domain.
- SSL Security Features
- This website takes every precaution to protect our user's information. During data transmission, we use Secured Sockets layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you input. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personally identifiable customer information.
- Log Files
- Like many other Web sites, www.touristlink.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Doubleclick Dart Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.touristlink.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.touristlink.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.