Located in central Lisbon, SANA Malhoa Hotel is near the airport and close to Gulbenkian Museum, Castle of Sao Jorge, and Rossio. Nearby points of interest also include Santa Justa Elevator and Lisbon Cathedral.
SANA Malhoa Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Lisbon property has 800 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff and currency exchange. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 185 guestrooms at SANA Malhoa Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 10 per day
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 1 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 1 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Central Mosque of Lisbon is the main mosque of the Portuguese Islamic community. It was…
- The Marquess of Pombal Square is an important roundabout in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. It is…
- The Lisbon Synagogue, called Shaaré Tikvah (Gates of Hope) is a historical synagogue in the c…