Dining options at Mundial Hotel include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary full breakfast. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Lisbon property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 350 guestrooms at Mundial Hotel. Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads. They also offer bidets, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 10.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 7.20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary) )
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 7.20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 7.20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- In room safe: EUR 2.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Lisbon is the capital city and largest city of Portugal in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area (which…
- The Castle of Sao Jorge is a Moorish castle that occupies a commanding position overlooking the…
- The National Theatre D. Maria II is a theatre in Lisbon, Portugal. The historical theatre is one…