Żyrowa invites to see a beautiful baroque palace. A baroque palace. Previously it was a property of Principality of Opole, after 1280 it belonged to church's goods of monastery in Jemielnica, since 1447 the palace was a seat of von Zyrowscy family, in 1631 it was bought by a baron, later a count Melchior Ferdynand von Gaschin, who enlarged the palace into a residence. Finally, since 1899 until 1945 it belonged to family Francken-Sierstorff Ob. From the south-west it borders with a church. It is surrounded by walls with an entry tower. After the II World War, it was a sanatorium for children. Now it is a private property.