Near the Polish-Ukrainian border, in a forgotten corner of Poland, ona can come across the pearl of wooden Orthodox architecture - the Uniate Church in Myców. The wooden Uniate church dedicated to St Nicholas was build in 1859 retaining the Uniate building traditions. Three-part: a chancel, wider nave and babiniec (nest of women) same width as chancel. After infamous 'Wisła' operation it was changed into warehouse. Nw it has beed restored. Inside it has an artistic, plant-like motif polychrome. In the graveyard, near Uniate church ona can find a stone crosses and gravestones.