Building is on the corner Staromłyńska and Łaziebna streets. The former residence of Georg Christian Velthusen. Now there is the Music School Complex.The building was constructed in 1778-79. An unknown architect modelled the building after the Baroque Mauritius palace in the Hague. The main fasade s tympanum is adorned by carved cherubs dragging a wine barrel, reference to Velthausen s wine warehouse and shop. The side elevation used to bear, abovehe windows, busts of ancient philosophers, a decoration much in fashion of the period. During the post-war reconstruction, the busts were replaced by sculpted heads of well-known composers. In 1894-1921, the building housed a renowned piano factory of G.Wolkerhauer.