The Maiden's Tower was built at the beginning of the 14th c., when the medieval fortifications were erected. Present the office of immobility be comprises there. The Maiden's Tower has three storeys and its outer diameter is 9 m. Until 1723 prisoners were kept in the tower. As time went by, a lot of new houses were built around it, and it was almost forgotten. It was rediscovered after the debris from the war had been removed from the area around the castle. The second name The Maiden a Tower is The Seven Coats Tower. The second name is probably connected with the legend: Prince Bogusław X ordered 7 coats to be made for his beloved wife Anna Jagiellonka. The tailor allegedly failed to meet the order, for which he was imprisoned in the tower.