The Julin Hunting Palace complex was erected by the 2nd entailer of Lancut, Alfred Potocki. The complex’s erection was achieved in 1880. In 1927, the palace was enlarged and the kitchen a year later. The complex includes: the hunting palace, the servant’s room (called dyrektorowka or adiunktowka), the kitchen and the ice house. The hunting palace situated in the center of the complex adheres to the so called Swiss Tyrol style. Since 1996, the complex has been a part of Castle Museum in Lancut.