The Heritage Park of wooden folk buildings founded in 1968-74. The buildings come from Dobczyce and Myślenice and their neighbourhood. The most important buildings in the Park are: - "Na Zbóju" Inn from 1830 of carcass construction, covered with hip roof of shingle. Inside there are collections of Regional Museum with an ethnographic exhibition (clothes, home tools and furniture) - A granary from 1863. Inside there are an imitation of smith's hearth made of stones, and an exhibition of smith's tools and hardware. - A cheese dairy from 1890 later changed into a hen house. There are also some other objects, like a well with a draw-well; stone statue from 1604, moved from Gaik w Brzezowej country house; and two beehives.