The original cloister which had been built in XVII century burnt in 1659. The present, baroque one was risen in the years 1728 – 1730 on an irregular view, close to an “L“ letter. With the shorter wing it joins the Holy Ghost’s church; the longer one, a little inflected, closes the cloister yard from the west, merging the town walls. The walls are adorned with simple pilasters in the great order. After the cancelling the order in 1810 the building was adopted for education purpose, the Benedictine nuns were allowed to live in it to the end of 1836. The cloister was heavily destroyed in 1945. During the rebuilding works (to 1954) the system of interiors was changed into one-lane with a corridor from the yard side, adapting the rooms for the Museum’s needs.