Cathedral was built in the years 1900-1905 The Old Parish Church was created in the years 1617 – 1626. This is made of brick and was build thanks to P. Wiesiołowski’s Foundation. The late Baroque style furniture of the building was donated by J. K. Branicki. The church was the family’s mausoleum of Grafit and Branicki. In the basement of the Old Church there are the crypts where Izabela Branicka is buried. The new gothic Cathedral is situated close to the Old Church. This Cathedral was built in the years 1900-1905. The church constitutes basilica with the transept with three aisles.