The gothic temple made of brick was built from XIII up to XVI century. It has valuable inside.
Basilica was founded by Beringer in 1187. It has valuable inside (gothic, triptychs, tombstones and epitaphs), the chapels devoted to: West-Pomeranian Dukes, the Holly Mary Ostrobramska, the Nazizm and Stalinism victims, the soldiers of the Resistance, seamen, craftsmen, plaques devoted to Pope John paul II and the Polish primates: August Hlond and Stefan Wyszyński.
The Archdiocese Museum presents the history of the church in Pomerania. Next to the cathedral there is the bell from 1681.