A beautiful late-Renaissance castle chapel. The castle complex was build on a five-pointed star plan with five bastions, surrounded by a moat and embankment. Aleksander Ludwik Radziwiłł started the building, which was continued by his heirs. It was finished at the beginnig of the 18th century and was a model for other castles being build in Poland at that time. Till today did survive only the gate, the watchtower, three outbuildings and of courde a beautiful late-Renaissance chapel dated back to 1620.