Founded in the year 1790 in Zablocie, is the largest and oldest necropolis in Tarnow. There are about 4000 graves and a few hundred sepulchar monuments of significant historic and artistic value. Among others there are monuments of the insurgents from 1831 and 1863, the victims of the peasant riot of 1846, and from the period of WWII. In addition to the various headstones and memorials, there is a Neo-Gothic chapel of the Sanguszko princes. The oldest sepulchral monuments date from the end of the 18 th century and are those of Anna Maria Radziwillowa from the Lubomirski family and of bishop Florian Janowski.